From September to November 2018 AGROinLOG is organizing several workshops to present and discuss over the potential of establishing Integrated Biomass Logistics Centres (IBLCs) in a number of specific agricultural sectors and industries in Europe
This is, opportunities of implementing new business in the chosen sectors for:
- for the production of biomass (for energy) & biocommodities (for biobased products) and
- for a logistical integration
Possible intermediate products and logistical solutions will be presented in these workshops in order to collect feedback from relevant stakeholders in the respective sectors.
The following workshops will be organized addressing the following sectors;
- GREECE – Olive Oil
- SPAIN – Feed and Fodder and Vegetable Oil
- SWEDEN – Grain chain and Sugar
- SERBIA – Wine Sector
- UKRAINE – Grain and Vegetable Oil
Detailed information about each workshop (dates and agendas) will be published in this website soon.