From June to November 2018 AGROinLOG is organizing several workshops to present and discuss over the potential of establishing Integrated Biomass Logistics Centres (IBLCs) in a number of specific agricultural sectors and industries in Europe
This is, opportunities of implementing new business in the chosen sectors for:
- for the production of biomass (for energy) & biocommodities (for biobased products) and
- for a logistical integration
Possible intermediate products and logistical solutions will be presented in these workshops in order to collect feedback from relevant stakeholders in the respective sectors.
The following workshops will be organized in several locations in Europe addressing the following sectors;
- GREECE – Olive Oil – To be confirmed
- SPAIN – Feed and Fodder and Vegetable Oil – 18 September 2018
- SWEDEN – Grain chain and Sugar – 25 June 2018
- SERBIA – Wine Sector – 25 September 2018
- UKRAINE – Grain and Vegetable Oil – 28 September 2018
Detailed information about each workshop will be published in this website soon.