The project presented in the Conference “Biomass and Agricultural Sector” that is co-organized by CRES-Center for Renewable Energy Sources & Saving, CERTH-Centre for Research & Technology Hellas and INASO-PASEGES-Institute of Agricultural & Cooperative Economy, on Friday 2nd of February, 2018.
In addition, INASO-PASEGES has participated in this International Fair as an exhibitor and will disseminate and promoted AGROinLOG at the visitors that are mostly farmers and stakeholders of the agricultural sector.
- has been organised since 1985 by TIF HELEXPO at its International Exhibition Centre in Thessaloniki
- is the largest trade fair of the agricultural economy sector in the Balkans and SE Europe
- is among the top agricultural fairs in Europe
- covers 34,500 m2 of exhibition space
- welcomes over 120,000 directly interested visitors from the domestic market and 30 other countries. Almost all visitors are trade visitors, and particular emphasis is placed on Hosted Buyers and the Expopartenariat.
For more information about the Fair please head to http://agrotica.helexpo.gr/en